High voltage insulator nomenclature, high voltage insulator basic lightning shock insulation level

by:Mings     2020-05-02
High voltage insulator outer insulation at the high voltage insulator terms and exposed to atmospheric pressure and air gap insulation insulation on the surface of the insulator. Withstand voltage value of the external insulation is closely related to the atmospheric conditions. Air gap breakdown and creepage flashover is the expression of loss of external insulation insulation performance, in general, breakdown or flashover occurred after air insulation can automatically recover, belong to self healing insulation. High voltage insulator insulation refers to is not direct contact with the atmosphere in the insulation, the withstand voltage value has nothing to do with the atmospheric conditions. Internal insulation can be made of solid, liquid, gas, or the combination of a variety of media, inner insulation breakdown is often cannot be automatically restored, once belong to the self healing insulation. Self healing after breakdown under the action of applied voltage, insulation insulation, insulation performance can be automatically return to the previous level, such insulation according to self healing insulation. Generally outside insulation belong to self healing, but there are exceptions. The self healing under the action of applied voltage, insulation insulation breakdown, insulation performance loss or cannot fully recover to previous levels of insulation, such insulation according to the self healing insulation. In general internal insulation belong to self healing insulation, but there are exceptions. Destructive discharge breakdown in solid medium, usually * * of dielectric insulation damage. Flashover in under the action of applied voltage, take place between different potentials of two electrodes, along the solid medium and discharge phenomenon arising out of the air interface. On the flashover channel ionization in the strong enough to generate arc. High voltage insulator basic lightning shock insulation level under certain conditions the recovery since the insulation standard lightning surge, with 90% tolerance probability ( A 10% probability of discharge) The standard of ray wave amplitude. Basic operation shock insulation level under certain conditions the recovery since the insulation standard operating shock wave, with 90% tolerance probability ( A 10% probability of discharge) The standard operating wave amplitude. Dry arc distance between the two end electrode through intermediate medium * put some short distance, or * short by a number of intermediate electrode discharge distance. Connection length of electrical conductor and the linear distance between support structure, including the length of the insulation on both ends of the distance and connection hardware. Reveal the distance in between two conductive parts along the sum of * distance measured on the surface of the insulation. Be protect leak from direct sunlight, wind, rain and other natural factors on the surface of the insulation of the leakage distance. For porcelain insulator and glass insulator suspension type, be protected under the leakage distance refers to the insulator surface along the edge of slot leakage distance. Deng electrical relevant search: high voltage insulator composite insulator 【 On a message: suspension insulator profile, structure and parameters of 】 【 The next message: electrical porcelain, glass and composite insulator performance comparison 】
Mings Electricity Technology (Dongguan) Ltd. has created a professional team which contained with a numbers of engineers and technology experts.
We are dedicated to providing you with more than just customer service by utilizing our qualified team who pride themselves on meeting and exceeding customer's needs. We also have ell-equipped plantin China with advanced facilities to manufacture power distribution solutions power transmission product products according to customers requirements. Welcome to send your enquiry and visit our factory. Our website is Mings Electricity Technology.
have three basic components.
Turn to Mings Electricity Technology (Dongguan) Ltd. if you are looking for premier power distribution solutions solution, affordable packages, and quality power transmission product products! We produce wide series of high quality, first-class , and provide professional power transmission product services at great prices.
Custom message
Chat Online 编辑模式下无法使用
Chat Online inputting...